- 17 Chapters of Simple Steps and Tips to plan your Christmas season by a Veteran Mom of 29 years with a dash of humor and lots of sparkly joy!
- In addition, you receive 60 PDF printables to get your Christmas Plan in place, gift shopping organized, Christmas meals planned, home decorating, and more.
Are you ready for a Sparkly Chaos-Free Christmas?
Inside the Book!
- How To Use This Book
- Part 1Planning
- Chapter 1: Let’s Get Started
- Chapter 2: Get Your Ducks In A Row
- Chapter 3: Projects and Your Christmas Dream
- Chapter 4: The Christmas Plan
- Part 2: Gifts 16
- Chapter 5: Gift Giving – Including Ways to Give With Your Heart
- Chapter 5: Wrapping Gifts
- Chapter 6: Mailing Gifts
- Part 3 – Christmas Cards
- Chapter 8: Christmas Cards To Not To Send
- Chapter 9: Five Simple Steps To Send Christmas Cards
- Part 4Decorating
- Chapter 11: Keep It Simple
- Chapter 12: DecoratingWhen To Stop
- Are You A Christmas Tinsel Queen?
- Part 5Planning
- Chapter 13: My Granny Vega
- Chapter 14: Planning for Busy Moms (Parents)
- Chapter 15: Setting The Tables
- Part 6Speed Clean
- Chapter 16: Speed Clean Your Home For Christmas
- Part 7Self Care
- Chapter 17: Self-Care During the Holidays
FREE 60 Holiday Printable Planner!